Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 744-7838.
Title: HR Services Coordinator
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 18 Months
- Provide administrative support to one or more functional areas of Human Resources such as data entry, personnel records, and training. Maintains a high level of confidentiality and understands the federal laws associated with human resource and payroll. Processes various applications, employment, enrollment, pay change information and other confidential forms and records. Maintains and distributes as appropriate, current employee information, policy and procedure manuals and other communications.
- Foster a learning environment by sharing and documenting information and knowledge. Exhibit administrative excellence by meeting and exceeding department targets. Increase team effectiveness by contributing feedback on how department effectiveness and efficiency can be increased.
- Interface routinely with customers which include: factory & field personnel, HR Operations, HR Business Partners and HR Services Teams.
- Perform high volume data/routine/general transactions and correspondence based on customer requests/requirements.
- Process various forms related to documenting human resources activities.
- Function as a communication liaison; identify and share departmental issues, concerns, and needs with Senior HR Leadership and other HR associates regarding potential enhancements to current HR practices, policies and procedures.
- Assess customer needs, gather and give information and suggest options for inquiry resolution while navigating multiple computer systems/applications to gather pertinent information.
- Seek clear understanding of and responsibility for performance objectives; action plans measures, goals and results on personal development plans.
- Establish a strong relationship with Factory HR and HR Operations team members to expedite processes through understanding.
- Assist to maintain the integrity of employee records including Form I-9 verifications.
- Conduct New Hire Orientations as needed.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
- Combination of education/experience, in a human resources environment helpful
- 3+ years in customer service-related field
- 1+ years prior experience in the field of Human Resources with experience in high volume data transactions preferred
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers