Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 744-7912.
Title: Accounting Analyst
Duration: 6 months+
Location: Tampa, FL.
- Billing invoicing, payment posting, and client maintenance positions.
- Issuer Billing team responsible for invoicing, posting payments, and accounting related to Agency and Trust business for North America
- Daily reconciliation of general ledger balances to the sub-ledger
- Preparation of reconciliation package
- Identify and clear accounting exceptions and mismatched items
- Monitoring the status of aged breaks on balance sheet accounts
- Effectively communicate with team members, management, and business partners
- Ensure financial reporting deadlines are met
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct, and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in accounting, billing, treasury operations, and/or middle office (experience in the financial services sector a plus)
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Experience with billing/accounting software.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers