Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646
Title: Android Engineer
Location: 4100 E 3rd Ave, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $93 - $98/Hr on W2
- Client is looking for an experienced Android specialist to lead the production and rollout of a custom application on a custom Android AOSP device.
- This role has several responsibilities and atypical development and production needs making it a unique and fun opportunity.
- Manage and own the design and implementation of Client user-facing applications on embedded Android consoles running on a customized version of AOSP.
- You will be expected to set and implement current best practices in mobile development and collaborate with our talented design, product, and engineering teams on identifying and solving how our users (riders) can access Client services most efficiently and intuitively. We want to delight our customers!
- BS / MS in Computer Science or a similar degree with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Strong background in mobile development on Android
- Deep understanding of Android UI and “backend” mobile development
- Demonstrated experience building high-quality mobile apps from scratch to production and ongoing maintenance.
- Proven intuition about usability and experience gathering/using data to back up implementation decisions. This would include AB testing or similar methods.
- Dynamic, driven, and hands-on developer, yet capable of multitasking across functions
- Experience creating UI tests run via device-testing services
- Experience with custom/specialized Android devices, AOSP, or other embedded Linux
- Android UI/animation optimization, especially in 2D
- Proven team leadership in mobile development
- High-significance contribution to a popular, heavily downloaded app
- iOS development experience is a plus, possible room to grow into a Mobile Development managerial role
- Strong background as a CS generalist
- Experience interfacing with external components defined and maintained by other entities
- Demonstrable experience with mobile testing frameworks.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers