Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 404-4067.
Title: Associate Quality Specialist
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- Support the quality by design process for new product development. Ensure product compliance during development and provide support for the creation and revision of the Quality program documentation.
- Promotes quality and food safety awareness in the organization.
- Perform risk assessment and support product development projects.
- Ensures full compliance with Client Standards and Regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the Internal Audit Program and perform audits.
- Support preparation efforts to obtain/maintain ISO and NMS certifications
- Support visits from regulatory bodies, such as FDA or USDA, and external certification bodies
- Bachelor's degree preferred, scientific focused ideally (willing to accept someone right out of school)
- The team is willing to interview candidates who come from a true laboratory background, as long as they know this position is not lab work
- Must have thermal process experience
- Demonstrated Competence in their field to support business requirements:
- Participating in project teams
- Establishing networks of peers, in markets or factories
- This position will support the current pilot plant lines, and the new ones being implemented.
- Additional responsibilities are checking batch records, utilizing computer systems that are used in the Pilot Plant to confirm batches
- Releasing materials and finished products for R&D, clinical trials, and commercial production
- Making sure products produced are safe for consumer
- Supporting analytical lab, but not in the actual lab.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers