Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 508-2059.
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 1 Year
- The Account Master Central (AMC) team within Institutional Service Group (ISG) is seeking a core Java senior developer to join our engineering team in NJ. Potential candidates MUST have experience with and are enthusiastic about developing all areas of middle-tier and back-end system programming. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to writing large-scale Java programs in pure core Java to facilitate both batch and real-time processing. All processes will be deployed to Unix/Linux environments; therefore a working understanding of Unix/Linux is required.
- ALL potential candidates MUST be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (other than Java such as C#/.NET and Unix) across multiple regions and be able to integrate their application components with other team members. This is NOT a lead or architect position.
- The Applications Development Senior position is responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of the development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide an evaluation of the business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgment
- Recommend and develop security measures in post-implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower-level analysts
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgment and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Client, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in systems analysis and programming of software applications
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Working knowledge of consulting/project management techniques/methods
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Additional Technical Skills:
- Strong experience in JAVA, Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Batch, SOAP/Restful Services
- Strong experience in SQL (Oracle). PL/SQL programming expertise is preferred
- Strong Software Design Skills
- Good experience in Micro-Service development
- Strong Experience with Messaging (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Graph DB(e.g. Neo4J) is a plus
- Expertise in Unix (Linux) commands & scripting
- Process and tools to produce well-written defect rate code
- Experience with collaboration tools (source control)
- Good Knowledge and experience in Workflow(e.g. JBPM) is a plus
- Excellent aptitude for analysis and problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to learn as well as contribute to the wider team.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers