Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2432.
Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 18 Months
- The Senior Engineer I (II & III) will manage small, minor, and major capital projects from end to end (concept, scope, cost, resources, funding, etc.) They maintain visibility to the design process assure adherence to all established key components and project deliverables and directly manage overall project execution including construction and commissioning. The senior engineer will coordinate with the client as well as various other groups inside and outside of the organization.
- Assist in the development of pre-project approval documents including project charter, project management plan, project kick start, estimate, and milestone schedule creation.
- Monitor design progress and deliverables are met in adherence to established project key components.
- Receive design details from the design team with a full understanding of project deliverables to coordinate bid package development and release for construction bidding and field execution.
- Select contractors and contracting methods based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Direct and execute installation, construction, and commissioning of assigned projects.
- Manage adherence to project scope and secure approvals for all changes in projects based on engineering ways of working methodology.
- Manage and control project budget providing cost forecasts and cash flow projections through development of project cost and status reports on at least a monthly basis or as requested by project stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain project milestone schedules with integrated detailed scheduling as agreed upon in the project charter.
- Provide construction management and plant startup assistance as needed to ensure successful project execution.
- Evaluate, select, and issue contracts for construction firms through bidding and prequalification vetting processes.
Basic Qualification (Minimum):
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Experience (Years/Type): Minimum 3 years experience. Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments. Industrial construction experience will be a strong plus.
- Skills: Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project), Cost Reporting, and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers