Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 407-8576
Title: Mechanical Equipment Drafter
Location: St. Louis - MO
Contract: 9 months
Organize and complete the support requirements of our factory operations worldwide- wide including the following:
- Generate drawing packages of capital machinery with a focus on customized installations that deviate from base model selection due to factory constraints. Facilitating equipment orders for specific divisions (EMENA, NUSA, LATAM, etc.)
- Organization of existing die designs and usage documentation.
- Development of new dies with design support.
- Providing field support, taking field measurements when required
- Assist Senior Specialist Mftg Mech Equip. with the documentation required to support the markets. (CE Drawings, Die Drawings, Additional Detail Drawings to aid in equipment installation, etc.)
- Acts as the customer’s advocate articulating the needs of that market.
- Works closely with engineering, and customer service/support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Has technical knowledge or specific domain expertise.
- Assist in the design and development of new equipment
- Discuss with customers the equipment benefits and features
- Review and recommend improvements to equipment designs to improve operational efficiency.
- Assist the Manager in developing a project plan, budget, and schedule.
- Travel as necessary - Globally, if required (factories, start-ups, etc.)
- Acts as contact for customer queries and concerns.
- Maintain documentation on all customer orders and repairs
Specialized Knowledge/Skills preferred:
- Extensive knowledge of solid modeling software (Autodesk Inventor, Solidworks, etc.)
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience in the food industry, especially wet and dry processing
- Focused on worker safety
- Good troubleshooting abilities
Other Duties and responsibilities (List job duties which may be important to the performance of the job, but are not principal job functions):
- Support working with factories to establish repair and consumable
- Support working directly with other engineering divisions on new technology developments and coordination of prototype work. Proficiency in the use of Inventor and CAD is required
- Establish and maintain good relationships with vendors and counterparts at other Nestlé operations
- Work with the Technical Publications division to ensure any changes in equipment or safety-related updates are documented properly and distributed out to the markets.
- This includes the development and maintenance of up-to-date technical manuals.
- Effectively communicate the results through oral presentations with timely, written technical documentation and reports.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers