Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4218.
Title: Project Admin
Location: Eden, NC
Duration: 18 Months
- The Client is expanding in Eden. The project team requires proactive high-quality support to manage administrative tasks and prioritize commitments to ensure high-quality and timely support to the business in a fast-paced projectized environment.
- We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Team Administrative Assistant
- Provide proactive and timely support to the project team with day-to-day administrative tasks (agendas coordination, meetings and visitor arrangements, communications, presentations, documents validation, lists and organization charts updates etc.).
- Manage general administration activities with efficiency: anticipate, prioritize and prepare information as required to ensure timely follow-up
- End-to-end organization and coordination of workshops, meetings and events
- Organize travel arrangements and logistics for the team and visitors
- Coordinate the on-boarding activities of the new team members
- Take notes during meetings
- Support weekly and monthly operation reviews
What will make you successful
- Proficiency in Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Notes and other MS applications.
- At least 3 years successful administrative assistant working experience supporting a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills
- Flexible with proven service orientation and good listening skills
- Trustworthy, with ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Collaborative and resourceful with a positive mindset
- Self-starter taking initiative in an extremely fast-moving large capital project is a must – at every level
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel (charts, graphs), PowerPoint, Teams, and Word
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers