Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4438.
Title: Associate Scientist Laboratory
Location: MI - Fremont - NUSA
Contract: 2 months
- Support analytical laboratory activities on sample processing and results reporting; Perform Microbiology testing and Microphysical analysis as an alternative analyst; Support analytical documentation, support Client GLP and analytical quality compliances.
- Perform laboratory analysis following prescribed methods and experimental design. Methods may include moisture, microphysical, pH, titratable acidity, or other methods as needed to support the research laboratory.
- Tracking internal and external testing to ensure analyses are performed timely. Entering, validating, and reporting analytical results to ensure that the results are delivered to the customer as planned. Summarizing research results to create final reports.
- Act as a back-up analyst for microphysical testing and perform basic chemistry, and microtesting to support analytical needs. Responsible for reproducibility and repeatability of analyses, and interpreting results.
- Assist in generating and maintaining documentation to support analytical quality compliances. Support implementing Client GLP and analytical quality assurance.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining laboratory supplies. Maintained laboratory assets for proper labeling, tracking, maintenance, and calibration, and other duties as assigned to support the quality department.
- Responsible for following up and upholding all Food Safety, Food Quality, Occupational Safety, Health, and environmental policies and procedures as pertain to role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in microbiology, chemistry, food science or other related fields.
- Minimum 1-year laboratory experience in microbiology or chemistry area in an industrial or academic setting.
- Proficient experience in using computer software: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
- Strong capability to communicate efficiently
- Committed to analytical quality and timelines for delivering results.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers