Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 966-2121.
Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Oakland, CA (Remote)
Duration: Long Term
Pay Range: $60-65/hr on C2C
- The Cloud Engineering team is a cross-functional group responsible for the advancement and support of the Client's multi-cloud presence. The Cloud Engineer - Consultant will report to the DevOps team manager. In this role, you will have a broad and deep impact on how the Client achieves its business and technical goals by leveraging cloud technologies within modern operating models.
In this role, you will:
- Design, deploy, and support scalable, secure, highly available, and reliable workloads across a multi-cloud presence (Azure, GCP, and AWS); analyze related technology requirements; oversee continuous improvement efforts
- Provide leadership for the migration of on-premises workloads to the cloud leveraging a cloud migration factory model approach; lead design efforts
- Apply GitOps/IaC concepts and related tooling to execute operations (Version Control Systems, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, self-service automation platforms); actively advance team capabilities through mentoring
- Collaborate across a multi-functional team (DevOps model) in support of a product-centric organization
- Actively contribute to the development of cloud governance decision-making and processes
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- 7+ years of hands-on administration and design experience with a wide array of cloud services across Azure, GCP, and AWS or relevant experience
- Experience working in DevOps environments; knowledge of GitOps concepts
- 5+ years of hands-on programming/scripting (e.g., Python, Go, Ruby) and software configuration management experience (e.g., Ansible)
- 5+ years of Linux and/or Windows Administration experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience administering container orchestration solutions or relevant experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with firewalls, load balancers, and IPAM solutions or relevant experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience administering monitoring and logging tooling (e.g., Azure Monitor, Splunk)
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers