Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 617-2673
Title: Collections Associate
Location: Solon, OH
Duration: 12 months
- The position provides research and resolution of delinquent accounts receivable balances.
- Research issues and provide supporting documentation to resolve delinquent balances while eliminating causes.
- Advises management of potential bad debts, collection risks, and unusual circumstances as identified. Assists in the preparation of required reports for management, and other areas as needed.
- Responsible for achieving defined receivable goals and supporting working capital improvements.
- Conduct and provide collection analytics and root cause analysis to identify and correct issues leading to delayed or unpaid collectible items
- Gather and send customer-required documentation to assist in the collection
- Analyze customers’ accounts; monitor account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Reconcile account balance and open items with the customer
- Conduct collection activities based on the Market Collection Strategy
- Identify customer change in trend and related risks, and communicate to credit management and sales
- Collaborate with internal parties including Credit Management, Sales, Customer Facing Supply Chain, CC&IR, and Business Service Centers, as needed, to be able to collect a debt
- Receive and action on incoming collection concerns from customers and internal stakeholders
- Record result of communication with the customer and other internal collaborators
- Gather and provide necessary documents to support third-party collections and bankruptcies
- Participate in continuous improvement activities using Client Continuous Excellence methodology
- Assist with the preparation of required reports for management
- Requirements and Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Availability/flexibility to work different shifts based on customer geography/time zone
- One or more years of commercial customer service or collection experience preferred
- SAP accounts receivable system experience preferred
- Experience in the CPG industry preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data
- A well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple priorities
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, and interact cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong result-orientation.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers