Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2432.
Title: Jr. Benefits Analyst
Location: Hadley, MA
Duration: 6 months
- The Pearson Global Benefits team is seeking a Jr. Benefits Analyst who will review and analyze data and maintain the integrity of data between Pearson and internal and external partners.
- They will support all benefits audits and perform broad, varied administrative duties and other responsibilities.
- Uses a personal computer and is proficient in MS Office products with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- The role will report to Manager, Benefits with day-to-day operations aligned closely with the benefits roadmap.
- The nature of the role may change in different phases.
- Bill employees for missed Group Insurance deductions due to unpaid leaves of absence
- Reconcile state offset payments with Company-paid disability payments
- Provide employee salary and work history to disability vendor and be the day-to-day contact
- Provide backup support for escalated LOA issues
- Work with others in the Benefits Department to support all benefit efforts.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate with others on problem-solving and requirements-gathering sessions.
- Happy to work with teams to educate and spread ideas.
- Excellent written skills to communicate documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, complex business environment.
- Customer service orientation: Self-motivated individual with a strong customer service mindset and adept at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with the ability to build credibility and trust from staff and internal and external constituencies.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers