Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1608.
Title: Project Manager- Invoice Analyst
Location: 700 8th Avenue, FLOAT POOL-HERC HOTEL, New York, NY - 10036
Pay Rate: $50-55/hr on W2
Duration: 2+ Months
- Assigned to programs/initiatives under the management of the Client H+H Office of Ambulatory Care and Population Health, and under the direction of the relevant leads within each discrete initiative, Project Managers will be responsible for providing project-level support for key workstreams within complex direct service programs such as the Humanitarian Emergency Response and Relief Center (HERRC) facilities which offer direct service provision, resource navigation, and temporary shelter to single adults, adult families, and families with children. Multiple roles exist within this title, and individual staff will be assigned to the best-fitting role based on experience.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Supporting all aspects of project lifecycles for assigned workstreams including planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Developing and maintaining templates and tools to track project progress, facilitating the collection of project information/measurables, and managing the dissemination of information and updates related to project status updates.
- Monitoring the progress of projects and the status of deliverables; proactively escalating any/all issues or risks.
- Serving as a point of contact for various Client Health + Hospitals departments, City agencies, and contracted vendors.
- Assisting in planning and conducting trainings including creating any required training materials.
- Providing on-site support related to project implementation and oversight.
- Providing policy and operational support/guidance and helping develop strategies for improving service delivery within the assigned workstream.
- Assisting in reviewing and approving invoices; and providing recommendations related to budgetary planning.
- Experience working with the Department of Education, Administration for Children’s Services, or other educational programs.
- Experience working with educators, administrators, or case malmanagement staff.
- Experience working with parents and/or children.
- Experience working with community engagement and/or community service providers/non-profits.
- Candidate must be reliable for independent work, and be able to lead change as part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with a variety of individuals, groups, and organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to tailor technical material to a variety of audiences (e.g., administrative and technical leaders; front-line staff);
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, transparency, and accountability in all work products;
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility, and an enthusiastic work ethic.
- Fluency in languages other than English, particularly Spanish.
- Experience managing multiple external contractors/vendors strongly preferred
- Client area residency preferred.
- 3 or more years of program/project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers