Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 744-7912.
Title: Sr. Application Developer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: Contract To Hire
- Day to Day-to-day functions: Responsible for developing and designing applications in Java and Oracle, handling critical incidents/noncritical incidents, and running automated test scripts. Ideal candidate familiar with test cases, and has experience with either automated or manual QA testing. This person will be processing data through Java to the front end so the data request can be shown to the customer so someone with prior experience on customer-facing applications is a plus. Also need to be experienced with SQL queries. Need someone who has been around entire SDLC including impact analysis when it comes to testing new features.
- The design, development, and maintenance of software applications.
- Creates user information solutions by developing and maintaining internet/intranet applications.
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations in development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by contributing to team meetings; Troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for fulfilling new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers