Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646.
Title: ELM Development Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
- Proficient in the IBM ELM/CCM application to support integrated engineering project tasks, including iteration planning, process definition, change management, defect tracking, source control, build automation, and reporting.
- Working experience with ASPICE, Functional Safety (ISO26262), and engineering best practices.
- Working competency with engineering processes and best practices in supporting the above Standards and best practices
- Experience in IBM ELM/CCM internals, customization, administration, and controls
- Experience designing, developing, and debugging plugins for the CCM functionality through IBM Rational Team Concert SDK and Extensibility features.
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Windows-based databases.
- Proficient with Java, Python, GOLANG, Gradle, Maven, and build scripting design and development.
- Experience with Android, GIT, and Gerrit
- Experience in IBM Doors Next Generation, Rational Quality Management tools and environment
- Working knowledge of JIRA, other ticketing systems
- Embedded software development experience in a relevant product design
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience in designing Application Programming Interfaces (API)
- Working knowledge of IDE’s including Eclipse
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers