AZURE API Lead Developer
Location : Dallas tx,
Duration : long term on W2.
As a API developer for a very large client of Paradigm, you will be filling the role of a hands-on Azure API Developer. In this role, you’ll be working as part of Paradigm’s Digital Solutions group, where we are looking for someone who has the necessary technical expertise to build and maintain sustainable API Solutions to support identified needs and expectations from the client.
- Implement an API architecture using Azure API Management, including security, API Gateway, Analytics, and API Services
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Conduct functional, regression, and load testing on API’s
- Gather requirements and defining the strategy for application integration
- Develop using the following types of Integration protocols/principles: SOAP and Web services stack, REST APIs, RESTful, RPC/RFC
- Analyze, design, and coordinate the development of major components of the APIs including hands on implementation, testing, review, build automation, and documentation
- Work with DevOps team to package release components to deploy into higher environment
- Expert Hands-on experience in the following:
- Technologies such as Spring Boot, Microservices, API Management & Gateway, Event Streaming, Cloud-Native Patterns, Observability & Performance optimizations
- Data modelling, Master and Operational Data Stores, Data ingestion & distribution patterns, ETL / ELT technologies, Relational and Non-Relational DB's, DB Optimization patterns
- At least 5+ years of experience with Azure APIM
- At least 8+ years’ experience in Azure SaaS and PaaS
- At least 8+ years’ experience in API Management including technologies such as Mulesoft and Apigee
- At least last 5 years in consulting with the latest implementation on Azure SaaS services
- At least 5+ years in MS SQL / MySQL development including data modeling, concurrency, stored procedure development and tuning
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to engage, influence, and encourage partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, results and solution oriented, and personal accountability and resiliency
- Should be a self-starter and team player, capable of working with a team of architects, co-developers, and business analysts
- Ability to work as a collaborative team, mentoring and training the junior team members
- Working knowledge on building and working on/around data integration / engineering / Orchestration
- Position requires expert knowledge across multiple platforms, integration patterns, processes, data/domain models, and architectures.
- Candidates must demonstrate an understanding of the following disciplines: enterprise architecture, business architecture, information architecture, application architecture, and integration architecture.
- Ability to focus on business solutions and understand how to achieve them according to the given timeframes and resources.
- Recognized as an expert/thought leader. Anticipates and solves highly complex problems with a broad impact on a business area.
- Experience with Agile Methodology / Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including formal presentations for all levels of management combined with strong collaboration/influencing.
- Prefer Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a minimum of 12+ years relevant experience or equivalent.
- Below are the key Azure technical stack would require for us with minimum of 3 production implementations. Azure Key services - Azure API Management, Azure Gateway, Azure LogicApp, Azure Functions, Azure DevOps, ARM Templates, Azure Policies Additional services - Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub, Kubernetes Service Key Authentication options - OAuth, OIDC, JWT