Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 617-2673.
Title: CRM Coordinator
Location: Hybrid (Remote and Cincinnati, OH)
Duration: 3+ Months
- The CRM Targeting Specialist will support and drive the email production process, coordinate the delivery of assets and confirm required activities are completed to meet deadlines. The specialist is accountable for the accuracy, timeliness, and consistency of all campaigns. This role may also be required to develop and deploy email campaigns if needed.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- Manage asset receipt and validation in workflow tool, internal campaign sign-off, and timelines
- Create campaign envelope in ESP for Coding Specialist to upload HTML
- Ensure overall success of daily operations
- Serve as the main contact for all day-to-day email production items
- Actively participate in weekly production meetings with cross functional team members
- Creates HTML emails from Photoshop files, builds templates, and revises HTML as needed.
- May support some design aspects by making small changes to creative assets in Photoshop.
- May support mini-landing pages hosted by the ESP.
- Set up email deployments including:
- A/B Subject line testing
- Set up send time optimized deployments
- Create data filters in Oracle Responsys
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, or related field
- 3+ Year’s of Experience
- Experience trafficking activities across multiple team members/functions
- Experience using a trafficking tool or production management software to coordinate activities
- Ability to problem solve and exercise critical thinking in a technical environment
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment, ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects from start to finish
- Strong project management, ability to prioritize one's day
- Great interpersonal skills; capable of supporting a team environment
- Detail & process oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in HTML/ CSS
- Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver or similar design software
- Comfortable working with layered PSDs
- QA email rendering and functionality
- Troubleshoot and resolve image and link issues
- Perform live data testing
- Circulate proofs for approval
- Experience with an Email Service Provider, Adobe Design Suite, and/or HTML
- Experience with SQL
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience with Oracle Responsys
- Specific Skills Needed: HTML coding skills Years of Experience: 1-3 years
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers