Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 744-7872.
Title: Data Archiving Specialist
Location: Greensboro, NC- Remote
Duration: 6+ Months
Technical Analyst – Enterprise Data Retention
- Act as a data archiving specialist and help architect and guide in implementing archiving procedures as per Industry best practices. Ensure coding standards and DevOps procedures are being followed by all third-party vendors.
- Responsible for analyzing, evaluating, configuring, testing, and implementing enterprise-wide data retention applications. Prepare application profile specifications. Perform continuous business analysis of new archiving candidates and follow through with the full development life cycle. Develop thorough knowledge of data retention best practices and recommend appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Interpret business requirements and communicate with technical team members. Provide functional understanding of the applications within the Enterprise Data Retention domain and can articulate the full platform capabilities and how it may support business needs
Educational/ Position Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. (Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology).
- 8+ years overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment experience.
- Be knowledgeable about various design considerations in enterprise data retention including usage of IA (Info Archive) tools and best practices in integrating different applications and components.
- Thorough understanding of concepts of table archiving, data record archiving, file archiving, and compound business record archiving.
- Experience in ETL tools like Content Bridge, Open Text Integration Center. Talend other third-party ETL tools used for SIP Creation.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers