Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 570-7779.
Title: SAP LE Analyst
Location: Fremont, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $75-$80/Hr on W2
SAP LE Analyst
- As our Logistics SAP Support Analyst, you will be responsible for optimizing our business processes by collaborating with key stakeholders on SAP integration. You will be able to problem solve operational inefficiencies by integrating customized SAP solutions. You will be responsible for assisting us transition toward being a more production-ready company.
- Develop, in conjunction with Master Data Governance team, and own the master data objects and management processes to be used across Logistics teams
- Assess business processes by collaborating with the Logistics Planning, Inventory, Transportation, Warehouse, and Systems teams
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within Logistics Operations
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Provide SAP training and support within the Logistics organization
- Develop KPIs to help track performance regarding cost and quality
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business, or in a related field preferred
- Minimum 10 years as an SAP business analyst
- Experience in launching SAP from ground up
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills that drive operational efficiencies
- Ability to collaborate and work with different teams within the organization
- Ability to drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to roll up their sleeves to help the team
- Excellent organizational skills
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers