Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 590-4360.
Title: SAP Senior Release Engineer (PLM)
Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Range: $80/Hr - $85/Hr on W2
- Senior PLM Release Engineer (Contract) position is a business focused role primarily responsible for implementing and managing relevant processes for release management in 3DX PLM. The PLM Engineer is responsible for the system configuration, reporting and data integrity of the PLM / PDM systems. The role involves definition and implementation of solution enhancements including workflows, reports, and CAD/PLM/ERP interfaces. The candidate will also provide first level user support and training sessions. The ideal candidate will have working experience with data governance standards, policies and practices for master data management in PLM system. This person will be strong in corresponding business processes and related project implementation pertaining to Master Data Governance. The candidate will use in-depth analysis skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to implement effective Master Data and provide support services to end-users. This person will be strong on executional capabilities and will report directly to the Staff Data Governance Manager.
- Administer, coordinate and package all Manufacturing related release processes in 3DX PLM application with specific reference to BOP and MBOM.
- Support the integration of information across the different engineering and transactional systems such as 3DX-Delmia, SAP-ME, SAP-MRP, and other SAP modules
- Develop the right data and processes in upstream to support MFG (MES) and Logistics (MRP) applications and processes for smooth execution on Mfg line
- Support globally distributed manufacturing teams using 3DX as PLM application
- Optimize PLM system configuration to provide best usability and data access speed
- Provide front line user support of PLM functionality and data availability
- Define and run PLM data quality checks to ensure smooth part and BOM transfer to the ERP system
- Maintain, execute and troubleshoot PLM-ERP interface
- Maintain process and documentation for PLM change package releases
- Document and propose improvements to PLM data model and ERP interface
- Convert business workflows and reporting requirements into technical specifications. Develop and test solutions in collaboration with end-users, execute production migration and post-install support
- Plan and execute data conversion and bulk uploads of CAD, document, item and bill of material data
- Manage inventory of user-based hardware and software requirements and propose license additions to maintain license compliance
- Develop PLM training material and instruct users
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Ensure data quality, metadata management and compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems to achieve a scalable digital ecosystem
- Create/ support master data governance framework and rules
- Educate users on basics of data governance and master data management including data dictionary, business glossary, 6Ws, data standards, lineage, etc.
- Support the business with required master data management procedures and submit incidents and change requests when needed to comply with the Master Data governance rules
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation
- Manage all manufacturing data and design various downstream tools for all PLM processes
- Provide support on need basis for various initiatives/ projects
- Demonstrate effective team skills with strong oral and written communication on deliverables and facilitate the issue resolution process by tracking the status of issues in the process
- Flexible and able to adapt to a high-growth environment. Comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous startup environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Being able to provide coverage overlapping offshore and onsite hours partially on need basis
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Manufacturing Systems or Mechanical Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 6-8 years of functional and executional experience with PLM applications such as 3DX (preferred), Teamcenter, Windchill or any equivalent toolset
- Experience supporting data governance framework and processes
- Experience in manufacturing/ consulting/ automotive/ transportation industry
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality standards
- Strong communications to work with business users and management from across Mfg Ops for PLM related projects, and to collaborate with external consultants and vendors on need basis
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers