Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 536-3314.
Title: CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Sturgis, SD
Duration: 13 Weeks
Shift: Day/Night Rotation or Straight Nights. Every other weekend. Holiday Commitment, 1 holiday in a 13-week assignment is required. 0.9 posting-40 hours a week, 5x8 shifts per week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follows the CNA process to deliver safe, compassionate, and culturally effective care.
- Collaborates with the patient, family, and multidisciplinary team to coordinate all facets of patient care.
- Care is coordinated across the continuum – understands and utilizes case management resources.
- Recognizes and addresses situations that present ethical dilemmas and/or moral distress. Takes steps to actively address the situation. Seeks resources as needed to resolve the situation.
- Demonstrates competence in teaching patients/families and progresses to an expert educator of patients/families.
- Must be willing to answer call lights and assist residents with their activities of daily living as well in between passing medications and when needed.
- Evaluates and document the care provided on each assigned shift.
- Accountable for the rapid adoption and implementation of clinical practice changes into own practice.
- RN: BLS
- CNA: BLS
- Tube feeds, Ostomy care, dressing/wound care experience, phlebotomy, IV starts
- Team player, positive, competent, LTC experience is a plus
- Must be willing to be COVID tested 2x/a week – this may change and will follow CMS guidelines.
- Charting System: Point click care also would use Epic to view information (EPIC care link)
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers