Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1646.
Location: Hartwell, GA
Duration: 18 Months
The Project Requisitioner is responsible for the purchasing of all goods for a capital project. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing RFP, reviewing bids, initiating bid events, managing bid information flow, participating in negotiations, and developing agreements for all aspects of the project. Risk related to purchases will be managed, and any defined threats to the project will be promptly escalated to the project team in accordance with the project organizational structure. The Project Requisitioner will manage the proper receipt, inspection, and storage of goods.
1. Manage the procurement of all goods for a defined capital project. More specifically:
a. Maintain a detailed procurement plan (Excel based tool)
b. Coordinate information from cross-functional stakeholders including engineers, project management, schedulers, and global procurement teams
c. Schedule and lead cross-functional procurement status meetings
2. Develop relationships internally with engineers and Project Management to gather required information for bid events and subsequent purchase requisitions.
a. Develop an Issues Report to help drive the team to take action and make decisions
b. Partner with project teams to define the procurement plan
c. Report on project procurement status to Finance, Engineering Management, and Project Management
3. Develop relationships with suppliers and clients to promote the availability of supplier resources to meet and exceed project needs.
4. Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and manage the flow of information to and from engineers and equipment suppliers in connection with the RFP event.
a. Partner with project teams to define technical requirements including bid documents, desired suppliers, and key dates
b. Develop RFP documentation in collaboration with project engineers
c. Lead RFP events with multiple suppliers and/or coordinate bid events through the Global procurement teams
d. Manage internal and external communications throughout the event
e. Ensure commercial terms are discussed and agreed upon during negotiation including critical milestones, payment terms, freight terms, etc.
5. Create and update Purchase Requisitions for goods.
a. Participate in negotiations led by the Global procurement team to gather required commercial information for purchase requisitions
b. Interphase with Excel, Power Apps, and other software
c. Coordinate supplier requests for changes to terms and conditions to drive to a fully executed agreement
6. Manage the delivery and storage of all purchased equipment.
a. Maintain a detailed site receiving, storage, and tracking plan
b. Ensure equipment is delivered in satisfactory condition. Produce issues report should equipment show up damaged and ensure timely communication to suppliers and project teams
7. Assist with other procurement activities for goods and services as needed.
Experience / Skills:
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers