Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 536-9728.
Title: Delboomi Integration Developer/Integrator
Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 Months
- The candidate must have 3+ years of Dell Boomi experience to be considered for the role.
- Previous experince with Dell Boomi is required
- The Senior Integrations Data Engineer is responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of enterprise APIs, Processes and ETL feeds in support of various modern architecture projects. In-depth hands-on knowledge of modern Integrations Platform solutions, file and database ETL, XML transformation, web services, data security, integrity, validity, and reliability are required at the enterprise level. The Integrations Data Engineer will provide technical consulting to peers, management, business analysts, technical associates, and will collaborate with the architecture team and larger enterprise Integrations Community of Practice.
- 5+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e., requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment, and post-production support.
- 3+ years experience Dell Boomi Integration Platform-as-a-Service, building APIs (REST/SOAP) and Processes including documented experience developing Swagger/OpenAPI Documentation.
- 3+ years experience building batch ETL processes in Boomi or any ETL tools to transform data between complex XML/JSON files, CSV and Database.
- Advanced understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices.
- Advanced understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, and developing SQL programs.
- Strong ability in designing reusable and highly performant solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of API Gateway / API Manager concepts.
- Knowledge in cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in using Jenkins and Git.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers