Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4438.
Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12 Months
- A Human Resources Integrated Operations Coordinator collaborates with HR Business Partners across Client's factory, field and corporate locations to provide HR support throughout the entire employee life cycle, from hire to retire. The HR Ops Coordinator is responsible for upholding data integrity within Client's data platforms. They are expected to share knowledge and have a consistent, accessible bridge of communication with HR and all employees. This role provides their HR partners with critical assistance from responding to routine HR inquires, providing system expertise, acting as a trustworthy liaison between other HR Centers of Excellence, and focusing on continuous improvement opportunities all while delivering a high level of customer service. This position is the center of HR data and should hold a fierce dedication to ensuring a seamless employee experience for each Client employee.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Follows HR support processes to transact all employee lifecycle activities in a timely and accurate manner. These processes include, but are not limited to: completion of job requisitions, interview scheduling, pre-employment check background adjudication, new hire paperwork coordination and onboarding, end of employment coordination and paperwork, severance package creation, job/position transfers, etc.
- Owns the integrity of SAP HR Master Data for client group(s). Ensures accuracy of salary calculations, job titles/codes, approvals, and follows-up as necessary. Optimizes data quality by conducting regular audits and ensuring employee data is kept up to date and accurate. Coordinates external contractors and manages Contingent Worker Support Tool (CWST).
- Coordinates other HR Operations responsibilities such as setting up Special Payments/Non-benefits deductions, completing intent to retire documentation/communication, updating employee personal data, completing relocation documents, processing corporate auto programs and updating SAP Organizational Management as needed.
- Manages I-9 process by ensuring appropriate documents are used, maintains records and audits for accuracy. Supports employee files (new hires, transfers, terminations, promotions etc.)
- Manages and directly responds to Unemployment Claims in a timely manner and in partnership with HRBPs.
- Responds to routine inquiries regarding benefits, HR, corporate policies and procedures, paid time off issues, and/or provides the appropriate resources to address the issues in question.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
- Bachelors Degree preferred, ideally in Business or HR-related field.
- 1+ year of experience in HR, Customer Service or related field.
Understands and has the ability to learn the role and responsibilities of the position, including:
- Proven ability to collaborate with internal team and key partners or stakeholders
- Solution oriented and resourceful
- Exercise and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Thorough understanding of the company HR policies and practices or ability to gain such knowledge.
- Use of excellent time management, organization, prioritization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle multiple projects in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and results focused.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Act and make independent decisions using discretionary judgment.
- Strong math and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Success Factors helpful as well as the ability to learn new computer programs.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers