Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 535-1608.
Title: IAM Engineer
Location: 4100 E 3rd Ave, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate - $70 - $75/Hr on W2
- Zoox is looking for an IAM Engineer to support our Identity and Access Management team. The role will include innovating ways to automate identity lifecycle workflows in the enterprise, and improve security posture surrounding access controls to systems across our hybrid environment.
- You will be working with multiple teams to gather internal requirements and develop solutions to simplify processes for access requests and access reviews, and improve access key management. As we move to adopt Infrastructure as Code for IAM deployments, you'll be working on designing solutions using IaC procedures.
- As with any startup, we move fast here at Zoox, and many candidates will be asked from time to time to jump on other projects and operational work. We would love to hear from you if you are up for adapting to the challenges, taking on new roles as needed, and hitting deadlines. If you’re not shy about herding cats and managing chaos, then this role was made for you!
- Azure IAM AD experience (must have SSO and Identity Governance experience)
- Expert in Active Directory ACL assignment
- 3+ years of Experience in ACL controls for Linux systems
- Understand identity lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of AWS (AWS CLI scripting expertise)
- 3+ years of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) experience - Terraform, Bamboo, Salt
- Deep knowledge of integrating workflows with Hashicorp Vault
- Expert-level understanding of Cloud Security Principles
- Experienced with Docker, containerization, microservices, ECS, Kubernetes, AWS Cognito
- Desired Experience in Python (Boto3)
- Desired Experience in Golang
- Work with Developers and Engineers to improve security and fix bugs in existing code while prioritizing stability, security, and simplicity
- Communicate and collaborate with other teams, both technical and non-technical
- Contribute to enhancing the team's technical and organizational culture; serve as a role model to others
- Continuously review and evaluate the cloud security settings/configuration, apply possible enhancements, and propose appropriate security tools
- Define, design, and develop pipelines to improve IAM procedures through Terraform deployments
- Propose and implement solutions to unify security policies on-prem and across hybrid Cloud environments
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers