Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 407-8576.
Title: LoanIQ Conversion SME
Location: Jericho, Long Island, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $47-52/hr on W2 or $58-$63/hr on 1099 or C2C
- As a consultant, you will be a key player working closely within a data-focused team predominantly responsible for migrating/converting data from legacy databases into our core application database.
- Part of this function involves ensuring as part of the data migration that data quality, integrity, and completeness are maintained or improved and that duplicate entities are consolidated. You will create detailed design, architecture, and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan.
- You will also support knowledge transfer to provide value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- The position is expected to manage the receipt of data from multiple data sources using ETL tools, develop complex, efficient, and reusable code from different database engines like SQL Teradata, and Oracle code meant for improvement, manipulation, and analysis of data, review code in SQL, Teradata, Oracle, etc. database engines.
- We are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player that will smoothly transition our customer’s data from legacy systems into Loan IQ products. The Data Conversion Specialist will work directly with our customers and is responsible for executing previous management systems (Like AFS, ACBS, FlexCube, etc.) to Loan IQ's commercial management system.
- The loan IQ Migration consultant will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and possess excellent functional/operational, Database, and DCT ETL Tool knowledge of the activities performed by the various teams.
- Candidate must have experience in the areas of migrating Data and portfolios from one platform onto Loan IQ.
- They are consolidating loan data from donor applications like ACBS, AFS, and other lending applications onto Loan IQ.
- Thorough understanding of donor system data mode and correlation with Loa IQ API template and performing accurate field level and template level mapping based on conversion scope.
- Design and develop extract, transform, load (ETL) procedures to successfully convert data from our customer's legacy system(s) to Loan IQ
- Detailed functional mapping document and detailed translation logic explanation and prepared project documentation based on the organization's quality standards.
- Work with data owners, Application Managers, and Business and operations stakeholders to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy.
- Create conversion scripts based on data mapping documentation. Development of conversion-related documentation including data mapping documents and conversion strategy documents.
- Work with Project Managers and Application Managers to plan the data conversion process by developing project scope, objectives, specifications, and critical path actions identifying possible areas of concern periodically. Work closely with respective stakeholders and Managers to resolve the issues.
- A clear understanding of Migration Design standards, Organization security, and entitlement standards and make sure conversion activities are in sync with required standards.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure Management aspects and overseeing technical aspects of servers, DCT management, and their configurations. Excellent working knowledge of security, and conversion Performance aspects. Should be able to perform capacity planning and performance management in line with conversion scope.
- Previous experience operating and delivering in multiple SDLC methodologies (including Agile, Waterfall)
- Must have strong problem-solving abilities, self-starter, sound team player.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and influence decisions to achieve results.
- Planning and Co-ordination skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in end-to-end Loan IQ migration work stream.
- Strong knowledge of database schema design, data types, and SQL best practices.
- SQL Server & Access Database Management experience
- Migration of Syndication lending products portfolio from ACBS / AFS to Loan IQ using the Finastra DCT tool within the migration window in an iterative format.
Each iteration will include a pre-defined transaction volume:
- Manage DCT Extraction, Transformation, and Loading of loan data into Loan IQ using Finastra DCT as a migration utility.
- Validation of data loaded into Loan IQ against the source data in DCT staging Database (DB)
- Configure the DCT tool as finalized requirements provided by the Wells Fargo Business SME team.
- Replicate source database into Finastra Loan IQ DCT tool.
- Establish DCT database and API connectivity with the Loan IQ application.
- Monitor transformation and extraction processes in DCT
- Perform loading of loan data in the DCT tool
- Report findings of the DCT load in the context of Loan IQ API validations
- Share conversion statistics of each DCT load with # of successes and failures.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers