Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 471-0480.
Title: Safety Coordinator
Location: MO - St. Louis - HQ
Duration: 12 months
- Acts as a full-time, on-site safety manager for construction projects, maintenance activities, and research testing within an R&D food processing facility.
- Acts as an expert safety consultant during daily and weekly operational reviews and provides start work authority after the identification and mitigation of hazards have been agreed upon by workers.
- Identifies risks, and provides real-time safety tips, training, and correction of unsafe procedures found during audits.
On-site safety services to include:
- Onboard New Contractors
- Daily Worksite Inspections,
- Risk Prediction Authorization
- Issuing High Hazard Work Permits
Additional responsibilities include:
- Safety reporting
- Developing safe work method statements for project planning
- Training development
- Continuously improve the existing safety program
- Workstation and typical office amenities provided.
Experience & Skills:
- 10+ years in industrial construction site safety or food production safety
- Engaging and leading people
- Dependable and reliable worker
- Knowledge of OSHA and CFRs
- Field Safety Inspections
- Risk Management
- Issuing permits for Work at Heights, Hot Work, and Confined Space
- Ability to be on feet for up to 2 hours at a time, and the ability to climb stairs and ladders.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers