Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 404-4067.
Title: SAP Basis Administrator
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: Long Term
- This position is directly responsible and provides technical hands-on for SAP BASIS configuration, installation, performance tuning, release upgrades, security functions, corrections and transports, and client implementation both in on Prem and Azure Cloud.
- It requires an in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies to configure and integrate SAP systems, which include SAP Technologies such as SAP HANA, S/4 Migrations, cloud Azure technologies, Solution Manager, GRC, Java stacks, and other SAP applications to meet expanding business requirements.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- 4+ years of SAP, enterprise BASIS experience.
- Experience with Release Transport Management
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- SAP HANA certified, SAP Migration certified, Cloud infrastructure technology certification such as Azure, AWS, or Google
- Configure, administer, and support SAP systems mentioned above, inclusive of the data dictionary, reference models, ABAP/4 Development Workbench, and customizing components. SAP NetWeaver platform functionality for integrating business processes across various systems, databases, and sources
- Able to independently complete solution implementation for SAP workloads · Able to learn quickly, and keep pace with rapid changes in the cloud space, including the introduction and deployment of new cloud platforms and tools.
- Comply with ITIL's established level of service and support on all SAP systems to corporate users to ensure minimal system downtime
- The responsibilities also include supporting the SAP team during system testing, interacting with functional business analysts to define and clarify system specifications
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers