Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 774-2692.
Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer (Process)
Location: GA - Hartwell
Duration: 18 months
- Plans conducts, or coordinates process engineering and design functions covering all aspects of material handling and process unit operations as applied in the production of wet pet food.
- Technical expertise to include all aspects of food processing technology, in terms of production systems, quality/sanitation, and equipment design and application.
- 90% - Provide process engineering design and review for capital projects including detailed phases of the process engineering work, related documentation, and field support. Requires coordination of work by outside consultants and suppliers, broad knowledge of precedents in bulk material handling, and liquid pumping, and an understanding of principles and practices in system design and equipment specification. Requires strong communication skills and ability to perform well on teams.
- 10% - Provide process engineering technical assistance to operating facilities. Includes planning/implementing investigation and analysis in problem areas or areas of opportunity for process improvement. Requires ability to collaborate with and contribute to cross-functional teams.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering – Mechanical or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 Years Minimum Experience in process design, process equipment, process instrumentation, manufacturing operations, and process engineering support roles in the food, pharmaceutical, or chemical industry.
- Experience with hygienic food design preferred. 3D modeling of equipment, CAD, and system design incorporating structural, equipment, pipe, and wire baskets preferred.
- Team-oriented with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with industrializing new process technologies.
- Experience with P&ID development, equipment sizing and specification, bulk material handling, liquids handling, and mass & energy balances.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and/or CAD software preferred.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers