Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 471-0480
Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: 1149 Chess Drive, Foster City, California, United States of America, 94404
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: 83-$87/Hr on W2
- Client has embarked on a highly ambitious journey to develop a full-stack autonomous mobility solution for our cities. As a program manager, you will work cross-functionally with our engineering leaders across software, hardware, vehicle engineering, and product to drill down our corporate strategy into tactical and detailed road maps that facilitate effective execution at each stage of our growth curve.
- You will work with each engineering team to develop project schedules, identify milestones, flag risks, estimate budgets, and communicate ongoing progress.
- You will facilitate and support time-sensitive key strategic and tactical decisions by framing the decisions appropriately and ensuring that information is complete and communicated.
- It is your job to ensure that all engineering groups are coordinated, understand their priorities, and are on track to deliver on our corporate milestones on time and within budget.
- Work with cross-functional hardware system owners to translate the top-down vehicle program goals and milestones into detailed product road maps, timelines, and deliverables
- Ensure every stakeholder understands what they need to deliver at all times
- Establish standard reports to provide concise and effective communications to key stakeholders on program status, issues/risks, and accomplishments
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified and proactively ensure that risk-mitigating actions are ongoing within the engineering teams
- Set the agenda for key decisions to be made at each meeting to eliminate bottlenecks and retire risks
- Support key decisions working cross-functionally across engineering, finance, and strategy to reach the right conclusions
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in engineering hardware development, and program management.
- Deep familiarity with the automotive development processes, with experience launching automotive electronics modules.
- Experience managing external, international T1 suppliers to deliver through all stages of an automotive development program.
- Strong track record in managing complex cross-functional projects.
- Strong references that highlight your ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each audience
- Proficient in tools required to manage complex projects
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers