Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 404-4067.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Fayetteville - 2231 MLK Jr Blvd, Fayetteville, AR
Duration: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $25.00
- This position is responsible for performing routine administrative duties such as:
- Exhibiting polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Assisting with special projects and events as needed.
- Handling confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Maintaining and updating the database via data entry on a consistent basis, ensuring accuracy.
- Coordinating travel reservations.
- Providing information by answering questions and requests as they come up.
- Copying, collating, and otherwise preparing reports for mailings and meetings.
- Drafting, sorting, and distributing professional correspondence including emails, letters, and memos.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Ordering supplies.
- Maintaining vehicle schedules and maintenance.
- Preparing UPS and Federal Express shipments.
- Preparing expense reports and processing invoices in a timely manner.
- Acting as backup to reception as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5 plus years’ administrative experience in an office setting (not just general office experience).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including generating simple letters, spreadsheets, and or graphics for personal business use or creating simple queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Multi-tasking is necessary- will be handling multiple duties at the same time throughout the day.
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers