Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Dallas Texas Onsite
Duration: 24 Months
Contract: W2 Full Time
Job Summary: Hadoop Distributed File System, big query
- Experience in data comparison automation-using scripts/tool/methodologies.
- Preferably from a ETL background and will support JSON report output comparison from CCPA Core DB and BigID CSV / JSON
Required Skills Technical Skills: Hadoop Administration, Hadoop Distributed File System Domain Skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to build and automate processes that support data transformation via ETL & scripting frameworks
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a methodical approach to issue resolution
- Strong working knowledge on SQL and database connectivity such as JDBC, ODBC, etc
- Strong working knowledge on-SQL data-stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB) and/or Hadoop technologies (such HDFS, Hive, HBase, etc.)
- Some background in application development with Java, REST web services, python, etc