Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 340-2867.
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Duration: Long Term
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or any equivalent combination of experience, and/or training in the computer systems engineering field.
- 1 – 3 years of Linux experience.
- A deep understanding of Linux systems and strong core Unix skills are required.
- Should have experience with Unix shell scripting.
- Good working knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Kotlin, Gerrit, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Python
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting modern development tools
- Test-driven mindset with experience in automation with development tools
- Comfortable with facilitating training on enterprise tools and best practices
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to articulate concepts to both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Proven problem-solving skills required
- Candidate must have attention to detail, and be methodical in carrying out responsibilities
- The successful candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to perform work with little guidance or instructions.
- Multiple tasks may be assigned which will require managing/prioritizing.
- Solid understanding of Cloud Native concepts such as 12-factor development
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Fabric
- Experience with application telemetry
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Experience in supporting Java container-based applications is a plus
- Involvement in the DevOps community through open-source contributions is a plus
- Model Client's Rules of the Road Core Values and Behaviors: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Perseverance, Servant Leadership
SRE top skills
- Solid AWS skills & experience working with a variety of AWS services. AWS DevOps certification preferred. Experience in containerized workloads and management platforms such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Experience handling large numbers of diverse systems with configuration management systems like Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Experience building CI, CD pipelines, & working with Jenkins, Tekton. GitLab CI.
- Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, ECMP, TCP/IP, ICMP, the OSI Model, Subnetting and Load Balancing strategies
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers