Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 482-4218
Title: Factory Project Engineering Manager
Location: Hagar City, WI
Duration: 12 months
- The team is hiring an onsite PEM who has strengths in Process Engineering Skills for assistance with 2 approved projects.
Provide Process Engineering Support as an extension of Client staff working under Client direction as follows:
- Assist in the development of PFDs, Block Flows, and P&IDs as directed by Client.
- Conduct Vendor coordination and/or identification of OEM providers of any equipment not already selected by Client.
- Coordination to include review meetings, status updates, start-up assistance, commissioning assistance, and operator training as needed.
- Review layouts and provide input to adjustments required.
- Assist in the development of the equipment list
Provide Project Management support services under Client direction as follows:
- Provide PM support for the project up to and through the engineering phase.
- Construction Management Support will be in scope.
- Assist in the development or updating of a project schedule with associated milestones.
- Coordinate with discipline engineers on OEM equipment status updates and deliveries.
- Provide guidance and assistance in the development of a capital budget
- Maintain and update MOC process documentation for the project.
- Prepare scope, schedule, and budget documentation for Client Internal Funding Reviews.
- Assist in the development of NIMT documentation
- Participate in all discipline design reviews. If not arranged by the discipline lead, arrange said review.
- Work with Client Plant and Corporate representatives to refine project objective, scope, and success metrics as needed
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Minimum Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited University.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Requires experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Industrial construction experience will be a strong plus.
- Scheduling software knowledge (P6 or Project), Cost Reporting, and trending through project management tools and Microsoft Excel.
- OSHA 10 or 30 certifications preferred
- Food Safety certification preferred
- Steel toe shoes are required, and to be provided by the worker at their own expense (job requirement).
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers