Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at (949) 471-0480.
Title: Research Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: 35-38/hr on W2
- This position is responsible for serving as a key member of the Market Insights team supporting our enterprises' advancement and growth.
- The position will collaborate across the enterprise with team members and stakeholders to collect, research, analyze, and share competitive market insights to drive key business decisions and outcomes including product positioning, marketing strategy, and go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate across business functions such as segment strategy, product strategy, marketing, data analytics, underwriting, actuarial, and sales.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize information about the health insurance market, focusing on both existing and emerging competitive landscapes.
- Influence strategy, tactics, and product strategy with competitive intelligence to drive growth.
- Support briefing of internal teams on a quarterly basis on new competitor offerings, competitive messaging, and positioning issues.
- Support the development of up-to-date tools (such as FAQs, battle cards, SWOT analysis, playbooks, and internal and external presentations) with a view toward improving sales effectiveness.
- Support the Market Insights team by maintaining a competitive intelligence knowledge base.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Manage multiple projects
- Attention to detail
- Minimum Education and Experience:
- 2 + w/Bachelors Degree (Degree not mandatory)
Additional Experience and Education:
- 1-2 years experience in a competitive intelligence or marketing role including project management, product management, and analysis of competitive intelligence.
- Experience in dental or health insurance or benefits is a plus
- Same as Market Research Analyst
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: Denken Solutions Careers