JOB TITLE:- SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
DURATION:-LONG TERM ON W2 POSITIONS
As a PHP Developer, you will work closely with other developers, DB developers, business analysts and QA analysts on fixing tickets.
- Document code so other engineers can reuse and support components in the future.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues if needed
- Follow standard software development methodologies and SDLC and Agile practices to produce high quality applications in an efficient manner.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years PHP experience
- GIT – source control, pull request and release management
- Agile / Scrum Experience
- 3-5 years Application DBA with SQL and experience with POSTGRES